FEATURED HOT PROPERTY
Properety Type: Residential Land
City: Greater Noida
Township: Ansals Golf Link 2
Builder : Ansal Housing and Construction Ltd (http://www.ansals.com/contactus.asp), resale
Plot Size: 359 Sq Yard
Plot Registered: Yes, All paperwork, clean deal
Security Available: Private Security from Ansals
Plot Upkeep/Maintenance: Yes, by Ansal Housing. Monthly charges for security and maint only Rs 1.5 per sq yd. All maint & security charges paid in advance till June 2012.
Key Location milestone: Adjacent to UPSIDC Site C on Noida-Dadri Road, 2.5 km before Dadri Station, Near Denso factory/Container Corp of India. See below link on wikimapia
(Ansal Golf Link 2 location is at the centre cross of the map)
All White Deal Possible: Yes , Transparent and clean deal
The plot is held by an NRI and could be sold to in a all white deal without any need to pay in black making it a risk-free deal with full transparency to track the complete trail of payments made. Absolutely clean deal is guaranteed. The details of the plot could be verified from Ansals at the following address: Ansal Housing and Construction Ltd, 15 UGF, “Indra Prakash Building”, 21 Barakhamba Road, New Delhi – 110 001.
Being a direct offer, no brokerage (~2%) needs to be paid. If the buyer decides to make a deal through a broker, there are few Ansal’s authorised brokers in the same Ansal’s building (address given as above)
The township has become a hotspot destination for investment due to adjacent 130 expressway/metro connecting to Sec-32 of Noida (the expressway also has access to NH-24 to Indirapuram). This 100 acre self-sufficient township has beautiful landscaped parks, space for school & hospital site, established shopping centre called Mega Archade and club. Just 2.5 km from Dadri Rly station. Per 2021 GNOIDA plan, a commercial sector and transport hubs (ISBT and Rail freight corridor connecting to Delhi-Mumbai and Delhi-Calcutta) are planned near Dadri station. Some details of the Delhi –Mumbai Industrial Corridor (DMIC) are available here.
The plot is of a very decent size to build a magnificent house. Some of the floor plans designs are also provided here ( GF, FF, Simplex, GF-Alt B ). The plot will make a great investment for any purchaser for the following reasons
Investment Rationale for Ansal Golf Link II (Greater Noida)
1) The upcoming 130 meter wide 8-lane expressway (now known as Noida-Greater Noida Link Road) from Noida Sec-32 to Greater Noida is passing only 100 feet away from the Golf Link II site. Noida Sec 32 is just 12 km from Ansal’s Golf Link 2 site and the township now forms part of Noida Extension. The expressway on Noida/Noida Extension side has been completed for the first 10 km and balance work is expected to be complete by March 2012. Please see the following map Golf Link 2 and the 130 m wide expressway and metro alignment
This 130 m expressway (8-lane) would become the main link between the twin cities of Noida- Greater Noida once existing 6-lane Noida-Greater Noida expressway is tolled. The location of this township would be better than Pari Chowk townships, as it will be about 6 km ahead of Pari Chowk from Noida city on this 130 m expressway. A good fast connectivity is very important for property investment as Noida would be only 10 minute away on this 130 m expressway. Refer following article for 130 m expressway status: https://noidaplots.wordpress.com/2011/01/07/130-meter-expressway-by-may-2011/
The metro is also planned along this 130m expressway in Phase 2 as noted in the above map and the news item (route from Golf Link II would be Knowledge Park 4, Sector 1 (both metro stations in Greater Noida) , Noida Sectors 71, 72 and Noida City Centre sec 32. The Metro route passes along the immediate side of Golf Link II, just 200 m from the plot location.
2) In the first phase, the Metro is planned from Noida to Greater Noida by 2014 and the nearest station (Sector Alpha/Boraki) would be only 3 km from the site. Refer following article for Noida-Gr Noida Metro status and map: https://noidaplots.wordpress.com/2011/01/31/greater-noida-metro-back-on-track/
3) Dadri station would be the key terminal station for the much ambitious Delhi-Mumbai Industrial Corridor (DMIC). Dadri station is only 2.5 km from Golf Link 2 site. Please refer to following presentation on DMIC. Please refer following article on DMIC and plans for Dadri/Boraki logistic hub
Below link is a very useful presentation prepared by Uttar Pradesh Govt for Japanese investors showcasing Greater Noida as the best destination on Delhi Mumbai Industrial Corridor
4) In the long term this area would be the centre of Greater Noida. That is the reason a commercial sector, transportation hub are proposed nearby. Nearby Container Corp ICD (now connected to Delhi-Calcutta line) will connect to Mumbai-Delhi freight corridor making it a big transportation hub
5) Once the railway over bridge (ROB) is complete near Dadri station, Noida-Dadri road will connect to GT road directly (and off-course connect to upcoming Reliance Energy’s 9000 MW power project). When the power plant comes up, it is not difficult to imagine what Rs 10,000 crore investment can do for a locality. Dadri station is just 2.5 km from this township.
6) There are many engineering and medical colleges in the 2 km vicinity and the plot size is good enough to make it a hostel/guesthouse or make 6 numbers of 2BD flats on the plots. Once metro comes on the gate of the township, private builders would be looking out for such plots to develop for semi-commercial purposes, being within 200 metre from the expressway.
7) While the rates in the Golf Link 2 are at about 40% discount as compared to the other GN areas like Alpha/Beta/ Gamma/Pari Chowk sectors, the location of this area near to Noida Extension is set to be much better with the coming of 130 M expressway
8) The township offers one of the best landscaping, open areas and a very beautiful park. Self-sufficient township with the plots earmarked for a hospital and school within the township. Ansal’s Mega Archade shopping is besides the township boundary. One of the most beautiful township in Greater Noida, Infact, there are two tall trees just in front of the plot on sale that can provide shade to the front garden.
9) Finally, being Ansal’s Group private township, there is a dedicated private security, maintenance and other facilities. By paying only Rs 1.5 per sq yard, one can rest assure that the plot is safe from any kind of encroachment by laundry/press/vegetable/ vendors or becoming garbage point, which is the exact case in Greater Noida Authority plots. The advance payment for Maint and security has already been made until June 2012.
Investment Rational for Greater Noida
1) Asia’s biggest 18 hole JAYPEE GREENS GOLF COURSE
2) FORMULA ONE racing Track with highly successful racing held ON 30 oCT 2011. The extensive press coverage and visit of India who’s who has brought the area in demand in very near future. Please follow below link
3) YAMUNA EXPRESSWAY from Greater Noida to Agra operational by 2011.
4) NIGHT SAFARI Zoological Gardens in Greater Noida .
5) METRO RAIL by 2014 (refer https://noidaplots.wordpress.com/2011/01/31/greater-noida-metro-back-on-track/
6) GREATER NOIDA AIRPORT on verge of Finalisation.
Please refer to below Facts and Figure for Greater Noida being a preferred destination for investment
Misc Articles on Greater Noida future
The plot is available at highly competitive all-inclusive package price of Rs 25K/ per sq yard. The price includes one time lease rent (already paid) and all internal and external development charges (already paid). The price also includes advance payment for the security and maintenance until June 2012. The offer price is valid only until the completion of 130 metre Expressway by March 2012 or the announcement of Greater Noida airport at Jewar when the price is expected to jump to atleast Rs 35K per sq yard.
Please feel free to contact for any query related to this property at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Useful Posts
Greater Noida Metro
Greater Noida Airport
130 Meter Expressway (Noida- Greater Noida Link Road)
Will Greater Noia Metro Bring Property Boom in Greater Noida
Greater Noida/Noida racespast Gurgaon
Impact of F1 on Greater Noida
Click below for